Anatomy Ontology Conf calls
Revision as of 17:38, 13 June 2011 by Wasila (Created page with "* Dial-in Number: 800.505.4464, participant passcode 784002# <!--1-213-289-0500, Access Code: 279610--> * Adobe Connect: http://dukeuniversity.acrobat.com/phenoscape =2011= == ...")
- Dial-in Number: 800.505.4464, participant passcode 784002#
- Adobe Connect: http://dukeuniversity.acrobat.com/phenoscape
June 13, 2011
- Discussion on how to initiate the Amniote Anatomy Ontology for terms outside skeletal system
- Report on status of unified anatomy [emap + MA]
- What exactly is abstract mouse?
- Clone MA, UBERON, unified mouse [emap + MA], or abstract mouse?
- Discussion on moving ZFA to GO like model; possibility of implementing VAO import (so that XAO can just clone this VAO chunk when they also clone the rest of ZFA)
- Aaron and Jeff:
- Discussion on setting up modular ontology model and specifics of importing model species-specific information (like devo stage)