- Ontologies from NCBO
- Ontology of Zebrafish Anatomy and Development
- Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (CARO) (also available in OWL format)
- Maintaining inter-ontology relations between species specific anatomy ontologies and CL/GO/CARO
- OBD Phenotype file formats - Includes standards and schemas for PhenoSyntax and PhenoXML
- Open Biomedical Data (OBD) data model, API, and other downloads
- Zebrafish Information Network (ZFIN)
- All Catfish Species
- Digital Fish Library
- Catalog of Fishes
Morphology image database resources
NCBO BioPortal support requests
Support (for issues) and feature requests for the NCBO BioPortal can be submitted through the following venues (according to Benjamin Dai, BioPortal Lead Software Architect):
NCBO BioPortal User Group:
We are a (voting) member of the BioPortal User Group. The group has monthly teleconferences where new features are being discusses and subsequently prioritized through survey-voting.
- A Basecamp-based BioPortal project management site (login required) has User Group meeting presentations and other information.
We also maintain a list of references on Connotea, using the tag "phenoscape". This list may be more up-to-date than the bibliography below. Anyone can easily recommend references (and in fact any site or resource) to us simply by tagging it with "phenoscape" in Connotea.
- rosen1974 Rosen DE. 1974. Phylogeny and zoogeography of salmoniform fishes and relationships of Lepidogalaxias salamandroides. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 153:267-325.
- finkfink1981 Fink SV, Fink WL. 1981. Interrelationships of the ostariophysan fishes (Teleostei). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society 72(4):297-353.
- finkfink1997 Fink, S.V. and W.L. Fink. 1997. Interrelationships of the Ostariophysi. In: Interrelationships of Fishes, M. Stiassney, L. Parenti and D. Johnson (Eds). Academic Press, 209-249.